Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Blog powered by Typepad

« Details and Followup | Main | Don't Freak Out! »

July 22, 2007


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Rachel Inbar

Omigosh! Sounds like pure hell. I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law - was he sick? I can't believe you have to go through all this... and feeling so lousy... I hope your body gets used to the part of the drug that makes you feel shaky, it sounds really unpleasant.Take care of yourself. The shiva may actually prove to be a time at which it's easier to get some help. I hope so.


Oh my goodness, Karen. I hope you get a break soon.

triplet mama

Gosh, what a day. You must be completely exhausted. I hope that your body begins adjusting to the terb and the side effects lessen. I am also very sorry to hear about your Father in law


Karen it sounds like a really rough day, I'm sorry for all you had to go through and for your husband's loss. Let's hope it gets better from here.


Holy crap, one of THOSE days! Hopefully today will be better to you.

Egged Out

Poor you! That's quite a day. I hope today goes much better. My condolences.

In and Out of Luck

Oy vay. I'm sorry. On the other hand I'm really glad the cervix is not shortening! And I'll miss you at the get together tonight.


Oh my.I'm so sorry about your father-in-law's death. I cannot imagine all the complicated emotions, not to mention practicalities, this creates.I hope the terbutaline at least makes the pregnancy go more smoothly.You have sympathies.


Oh my goodness, Karen. This is really just so amazing that you are able to handle all of this.

Emmie (Better Make It A Double)

Oh my - I'm sorry about your FIL.I dealt with the pump too, but not with all those other things going on at the same time. We did have a pump failure at one point - watch out for leakage. We almost went back into the hospital because it wasn't working, but then we figured out the pump was failing. The side effects got much better after a couple of days for me. Don't let those Matria nurses scare you either - some are wonderful, and some are not, but they are not doctors.


oh Karen...it's definitely not too much to ask for. i'm so sorry you have had endure so many scary things, and am sorry to hear about your FIL.


Hamakom yinachem.I am so sorry your Shabbat was so horribly eventful.I am so glad that in the midst of all this you had so many varied sources of help.May next Shabbat truly be a Shabbat of comfort for all of you.


jeez woman! i am stressed out just READING this post! think i'm going to take a nap now! ha....but seriously, i hope you are feeling much better and that the meds aren't affecting you as much. NO FUN..hang in there.


Oh Karen... hamakom yenachem etchem... Sorry your Shabbat was so eventful in a distressing way. I'm praying for better days for you and your family.


Sounds like you had a busy day! You poor thing!! I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your husband is OK. I hope the side effects get better as you get used to the drug. Take care!!


holy shit. I was only gone for like...An hour... OMG. Call me sometime...

Changing Expectations

Wow, sounds like things are crazy! Hoping that you are feeling better today and that things have calmed down a little bit at least.Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Hope that your husband is okay.Please take care and try to take it easy!


So sorry to hear about your father in law. I hope things settle down for you very soon!

My Reality

What a dreadful day. I am sorry to hear your father in law has passed. I hope the turb pump keeps everyone in where they should be. Thinking of all of you.


I hope that things have settled down! I'm sorry to hear about your FIL!

Malky B.

Never a dull moment at your household is there? So sorry for your husband's loss of his father. I've gone thru shiva for my mother. If you have questions I can try to answer them. e-mail me.


I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope the past couple of days have been very, very uneventful.


I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. Your family is in my prayers. I was oral terb for 5 weeks in the hospital. I remember feeling the same way you did when I first got on it. Then they switched me to Procardia for two days, every 5th day of terb. I contracted like crazy on the Procardia and was begging for my terb when those two days were over! Also, I had a little fan by the bed that was a must to keep the terb hot flashes under control!

The comments to this entry are closed.

July 2009

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

My Blithering on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter